Pages

About Me

My photo
Cracow, Poland
I'm just a typical university student, who has something to say.

Thursday, 31 March 2011

1000 + 100

First milestone reached: 1000 views and 100 followers. In less than a month!

Thank you everybody for your support! It wouldn't be possible without every single viewer, follower and commenter. Thanks again!

I didn't write anything new yesterday or today. All because studying and reading your blogs! Yes, your blogs are so interesting they take half of my day away. That's weird, I wasn't doing it for so long before!


Thank you!

11 comments:

  1. ;D Cant wait till I have 100 followers

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome man. You write a good blog, it's good to see a good blogger get a huge milestone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome my friend! to the +100 followers club.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you'll get another 1000 soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gratz mate!

    Hope this will be another impulse to keep you posting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulation, wish you more successes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Good for you!! I hope to get to 100 too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. well done, bardzo dobze kolego :P

    ReplyDelete