Pages

About Me

My photo
Cracow, Poland
I'm just a typical university student, who has something to say.

Sunday, 27 March 2011

Coffee

Here comes another thing in the world I love very very very much.
Preparation

What's so special about coffee? I don't know!  Maybe it's the brilliant taste? Maybe it's because it boosts your metabolism, endorphins and dopamine production? I don't know and I don't really want to, I want coffee!
Heating up
 I'm an addict. I can't imagine a day without at least 1 cup/mug (cup = espresso, mug = espresso + milk) of coffee.
First drops of pure coffee essence
 In the afternoon instead of having a nap I make myself some coffee. It brightens up my mind and clears my thoughts. Gives me the boost to work.
Last drops
 Even if I'm well rested I drink coffee. It makes me feel good. And the taste is godly!
Pouring coffee into hot milk (preheated in the microwave)
 I like both: black and white coffee. Black is better for a quick energy boost and white has better taste. Black boost is shorter and stronger while white boost is longer and weaker.
The coffee is getting its beautiful brown colour
I can drink coffee all the time. If somebody wants to make me coffee, I don't even think about rejecting the offer.


Ready coffee right on my desk.
It's a bit brighter because of the milk foam

  The coffee in the picture above is still on my desk so I'll better drink it while it's still hot ;)

18 comments:

  1. coffe is a great drug, love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear CoffeeJesus, that looks so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dislike coffee =[

    Energy drinks are my sole provider of energy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have an interesting way of making it though

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like a nice cup of coffee not a huge fan of espresso

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love coffee, but lately i just take caffeine pills because it's easier and i'm lazy
    +followed

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome pictures man! Keep up the great blogging! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that looks great! Aha though I usually just use instant coffee.. no time ):

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow you describe it with passion. I didn't think that there are actually people who are addicted to coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You sure do love your coffee ;D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm drinking coffee right now :) good coincident hehe, good advices my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love coffee, can't get through my mornings without it. following!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you make your coffee the old school way :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I drink coffee every single day too. I don't know what I would ever do without it. Sometimes I find that I can't even get out of bed without it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't drink much coffee, but that is the most metal looking coffee maker ever. I might drink it more if I got to make it in that everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Most metal looking coffee maker, the old school way of making coffee...


    THIS IS WHY IT'S THE MOST AWESOME WAY OF MAKING COFFEE! :D

    ReplyDelete