Pages

About Me

My photo
Cracow, Poland
I'm just a typical university student, who has something to say.

Sunday, 6 March 2011

Meltdown

That's something everybody is annoyed by. Why? Just have a look:
Snow + water + grass + mud = something nobody can describe.

I've posted this morning already, however the meltdown got me so angry I couldn't resist to tell you how annoyed I am.

Does it need any further explanation? I don't think so. The picture describes all...




In case your climate doesn't let you experience this: the soil is saturated with water and the snow is melting, which means melted snow doesn't sink in the soil, but stays on top of it. That makes the water be much worse than it is while rain etc. It's getting inside your shoes before you even notice there is water on the ground.
I can't say anything more unless I want to crush the keyboard.

15 comments:

  1. That is odd is all I can say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have never experienced this before, but i don't really want to..

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks disguisting. in germany theres sunshine since a week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats gross! Wouldn't wanna step in that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yuck, glad I don't live in that climate, though I would love to visit Poland

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's total shit. What's also bad is fucking ice with water on top. How can you not slip on that stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  7. the beauty of mother nature

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uggghhh this looks like the weather here. Absolutely terrible, and certainly a ruiner of shoes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Come to canada, we are still sitting at the -20'sºC

    ReplyDelete
  10. I woke up this afternoon to see no snow. I was very relieved.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I KNOW FUCK. It's still really cold here so there's no slush yet, but man it's gonna be terrible. Though sometimes it's fun to step on >_>

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow that really is messed up. SUcks to be you... Check out my new blog, puzzledyet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I feel lucky to live in an area without permafrost - sorry for your troubles!

    ReplyDelete