Pages

About Me

My photo
Cracow, Poland
I'm just a typical university student, who has something to say.

Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Microwave brownies

You all seemed interested in the previous post about creative meal, so I've decided to post something more about food.

Click pictures to zoom in

You've probably seen a graphic on the web, guiding on how to make brownies in 3 minutes:
The original recipe from the Internet
But have you ever tried to bake it? I did, and even photographed each step (except for microwaving). There was just a small difference in the recipe: I used butter instead of oil (better taste) and microwaved for 4 minutes (my oven is 10 years old, so I had to assume it lost some of its power).

Enjoy!


Preparation


Step 1 - mix flour, sugar and cocoa
Step 2 - spoon in an egg
Step 3 - pour in milk and oil, mix well
Step 3.1 - after mixing
Step 4 and 5 - after microwaving
Step 6 - out of the mug
Step 6 - the brownie while eating

Bon appétit!

7 comments:

  1. :O

    HECK.YES.
    Thank you for doing this! thank you a million times over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THESE ARE ACTUALLY SO GOOD!! NOMNOM.

    but i have to half the recipe.

    thats alot of brownie. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES. I've seen that infopic for a while now, just never got around to actually trying it. Looks very nice, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn that looks so good. I think I'm actually gonna try that out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen this recipe before but I didn't think they would turn out that good. I've always been too lazy to actually do it

    ReplyDelete
  6. i tried this once and something failed. never got to figure out what, but they ended up tasting like shit :C

    ReplyDelete
  7. optional: 3.5 grams of herb :)

    ReplyDelete