Pages

About Me

My photo
Cracow, Poland
I'm just a typical university student, who has something to say.

Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Winter tyres

Yep. Every winter and summer we need to change tyres in our cars, so they are appropriate for the current weather.
A wheel of a Volkswagen Transporter. Somewhere on the street.
I hate changing tyres. Lifting the car, unscrewing 5 bolts, beating the old wheel off, putting the new wheel on, screwing 5 bolts, lowering the car. And all that 4 times. It's so damn annoying even though it's not tiring nor expensive. It's just the fact, that I have to do something like that for my safety.

I know it's impossible to make a truly universal tyre, that would have good grip on snow, wet asphalt and dry asphalt. But I'd be the happiest man in the world (like probably many other drivers) if somebody invented a tyre like this.

8 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, I don't experience seasons where I live, so I always keep the same tyres on my car. This reminds me, I need new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a coincidence, I also changed my tires yesterday but think it's fairly okay. I mean you do it twice a year :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOw those tires look beat up.. Check out my new blog, puzzledyet.blogspot.com if you haven't already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, I can imagine. Nothing like getting a little down and dirty, though! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good post - had to change mine the other day... >

    ReplyDelete
  6. winter tires are worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking for a winter tyres for your car because a winter is near so read this blog and get it with a latest range..

    ReplyDelete